Is It Really All Random? Headline Animator

Words

I try to pinpoint words that when strung together, like beads in a necklace, express something with texture and richness; I hope for the occasional sparkle of a well placed gem. I frequently fail miserably. But on a good day, as with a candid photo, I unexpectedly capture a heartbeat, and it feels as if I've successfully seized fog with my hands.

Friday, January 20, 2012

I Admit It

Okay. You're right. I admit it. I got some kinda girl crush goin' on here. 

Clever, imaginative, beautiful, lady-like, strong, courageous. With  history, too. If you haven't visited this blog, you're missing something special. Get there. Now. Especially for today's post. 






2 comments:

  1. you are likely my most devoted reader,, mz. pamela. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's change that. There should be many more.

    ReplyDelete