Bulk Mailing - So Sorry

To my valued subscribers, 

I too am on the Is It Really All Random? subscription feed so I'll know if/when it's working improperly. This afternoon I received a post of seven months ago. I recently received one post twice, then multiple posts on a single email.

I'm researching this -- checking to see whether it's a platform error (Blogger), a Feedburner subscription error (both Google products) or an interface error between the desk chair and the keyboard, if you know whaddimean.

I apologize for this "bulk" mailing episode and appreciate your patience as I explore resolution. 

And while I'm here, allow me to express my gratitude for your subscription which I translate to support for this writer. 

Happy Holidays! On to newly minted 2012 adventures!

Comments

Random Favorites